Dit is een vacature van Global Investors. Meer weten over onze entiteit binnen de CBRE Group?Lees meer Lees meer Lees meer
Do you want to combine your tax knowledge and experience with your organizational skills? Are you service-oriented with great communication skills and are you ready for your next career step in one of the world’s leading real asset investment managers? We have a great opportunity available for an experienced Tax Counsel.
Your main tasks and responsibilities
- Manage the tax structuring and support various tax aspects of investment funds, acquisitions and divestments of our investors/funds’ investments.
- Monitor the implementation of investment structures.
- Inform relevant stakeholders about tax developments and assess potential impact.
- Accomplish tax risk review process of our investors’/funds’ investments.
- Monitor tax compliance requirements for CBRE GI managed funds.
- Provide analysis and tax calculations to various internal attorneys, accountants, and development executives as requested.
- Manage the compliance requirements for the international corporate entities including analyzing, updating and distributing of the global tax packages.
- Communicate with and assists foreign regional CFO’s on tax matters at both corporate and business level.
- Manage special projects including tax audits, transfer pricing and research.
- Manage the relationships with third party tax advisers.
What do you have to offer us?
- Completed Academic Training (preferable Master in tax law/economics);
- Around 5-8 years of relevant work experience, preferably in a BIG 4 environment;
- Affinity with, and an understanding of real estate is a plus;
- You will need to work well under pressure;
- Take a structured and accurate approach;
- Organized and service oriented;
- Social and proactive;
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
About the Department
The Tax department (located in Schiphol, the Netherlands) at CBRE Global Investors EMEA supervises and provides services to the non-listed European property funds and other investment products for institutional investors. It is a small and dynamic team, that promotes the interests and the reputation of CBRE Global Investors EMEA and its products.
About CBRE Global Investors
As one of the world's leading real asset investment managers we offer our more than 500 institutional clients across the globe access to our broad and deep platform to support their investments in real estate and infrastructure in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific. Our expertise ranges across investment solutions including equity and debt, direct and indirect, and listed and unlisted strategies. With a footprint of 32 offices in 22 countries, we can provide in-depth local market intelligence, proprietary research and active management to execute strategies many sectors and across the risk/return spectrum. We have a team of more than 700 professionals who are committed to delivering world-class investment results and exceptional client service. All our work is guided by a corporate culture that puts clients’ success at the core of what we do.
We are part of the CBRE Group, the world’s largest, full-service commercial real estate services firm. This enables us to give our clients a significant competitive edge as we can harness its research, market intelligence, investment sourcing, financing, leasing and property management.