Dit is een vacature van Global Workplace Solutions. Meer weten over onze entiteit binnen de CBRE Group?Lees meer Lees meer Lees meer
About the role!As Site Coordinator you are part of the CBRE team located at the Charles River labs client site in Den Bosch where you will manage, organise and implement high-quality specialist engineering and coordination support to a wide range of laboratory equipment including the supporting tasks in the lab space to drive quality and efficiency for the client’s scientific staff.
Your key tasks & responsibilities will be, but are not limited to:
- Ensure prompt, flexible, customer focused equipment support whilst maintaining compliance with statutory, regulatory and engineering standards.
- Act as the first line triage for equipment repairs.
- Support with the co-ordination/escalation of issues to equipment manufacturers/contractors.
- Support with the hosting of third party contractors visiting site for repair/maintenance of scientific equipment.
- Act as part of the site team in ensuring that all relevant QHSE processes pertaining to contractor management are met at all times and that the site remains audit ready.
- Create, manage and review supporting documentation e.g. service reports.
- Monitor the performance of the scientific equipment and systems using Key Performance Indicators to instigate improvements and influence changes.
- Build-up and maintain client relationships.
- Attend client meetings to review on-going performance, areas for continual improvement.
Also Health & Safety is a key part in the daily work and you will be trained and authorised to safely carry out the duties and responsibilities of an authorised and competent person.
- You have to take reasonable care for the health and safety of others caused by acts or omissions, ensuring full and detailed task specific Risk Assessment/Method Statement completion prior to any work commencing.
- Also you report any accidents or near misses and assist in all aspects of health and safety procedures introduced by management.
- Ensure personal protective equipment is weared when conditions require and make sure safe working procedures are followed when handling, storing, using or transporting any COSHH controlled items.
- Report any medical problems experienced when undertaking any work functions to management and maintain a good standard of Laboratory keeping throughout areas of work.
- Finally, ensure that work equipment is only used for its intended purpose and that users have been trained to use it and that is doesn't interfere with any equipment provided for their safety.
What do you have to offer us?
- A relevant Bachelor degree and at least 2 years of relevant working experience in the Laboratory or Pharmaceutical sector.
- Experienced in client relationship management.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communicative skills.
- Experienced user of MS Office software.
Dit hebben wij jou te bieden!
- Annual starting salary between €36.000 and €48.000 incl. holiday allowance.
- Pension scheme and optional company health care insurance.
- 8,33% Holiday allowance, 25 fixed days of annual leave, 10 optional days to acquire annually and 2 bonus days when no sick leave registrations in one year.
- Development trainings and courses via GWS Academy and/or external trainers.
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions!CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is the worldwide market leader in integrated technical, facility, real estate and project management. We let the real estate portfolio and the employees of our clients excel. We believe that creating an optimal workplace adds value, such as higher productivity and healthier employees. With a background in technology, facilities management, real estate and project management, you will naturally find an inspiring working environment, where you will work at the highest level with large, national and international customers.
Global Workplace Solutions
Gewenst aantal uren:
Global Workplace Solutions
Robbie van den Brink staat je graag te woord
"Oprechte interesse gecombineerd met persoonlijk contact. Zo vinden wij samen de juiste omgeving waar jij waarde gaat toevoegen."