Dit is een vacature van Global Investors. Meer weten over onze entiteit binnen de CBRE Group?Lees meer Lees meer Lees meer
Would you like to combine your real estate skills and your financial knowledge? Are you ready for your next step in European real estate in a commercial organization? We offer an unique opportunity to join the Continental European investment team of CBRE Global Investment Partners. This role is Schiphol (Amsterdam) based.
About the role
Key responsibilities of the Senior Analyst will be in three areas:
Investment analysis and underwriting:
- Carry out due diligence – asset visits, industry/ market research, rental/yield comparables;
- Financial underwriting of potential deals and critique fund manager financial models;
- Prepare investment papers and presentations for the CBRE GIP approval committees.
Fund investment monitoring:
- Review the quarterly reports of invested funds (candidate will gain exposure across a range of countries, sectors and from core to enhanced funds);
- Attend meetings with fund managers and record minutes/ action points;
- Prepare fund research notes on invested funds (including review of strategy, portfolio, governance, fees and fund structure);
- Co-ordinate research related to invested funds;
- Prepare the financial analysis for our quarterly fund forecasts.
Client portfolio management:
- Assist with preparing quarterly reports for clients and the CBRE GIP Investment Committee;
- Support Portfolio Managers in preparing semi-annual Client Investment Plans;
- Assist in the preparation of presentations for client meetings.
What do you have to offer us?
CBRE Global Investment Partners is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced candidate who has the following profile:
- Graduated from university (Master’s degree) specialising in finance / investment / real estate;
- Proven experience with working in a real estate (investment) firm (knock-out criterion);
- Between 2-5 years’ experience;
- Strong analytical skills and well-developed critical attitude;
- Strong work ethic and ambition;
- Independent and proactive;
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills;
- Team player;
- Excellent written & verbal communication in English;
- Strong Excel skills.
About CBRE Global Investment Partners
CBRE Global Investors specialises in managing real estate investments with different risk / return profiles and operates in North America, Europe and Asia. Clients of CBRE Global Investors are institutional investors, such as such as public and private pension funds, insurance companies, sovereign wealth funds, foundations and endowments, as well as private investors.
The company is part of the CBRE Group, which has over 100,000 employees across 530 offices worldwide.
CBRE Global Investment Partners (CBRE GIP) is part of CBRE Global Investors. CBRE GIP delivers investment solutions customized for clients’ individual risk and return objectives by constructing portfolios using private funds, secondaries, co-investments and joint ventures, partnering with leading operators and fund managers. Strategies cover the risk spectrum from core to enhanced, can be global or regional in nature, and use a variety of investment vehicles on clients’ preference. CBRE GIP manages over $33.7 billion of AuM, as at 30 June 2020. CBRE GIP has a team of 95 professionals operating from offices in London (HQ), Amsterdam, Luxembourg, Boston, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney.