Dit is een vacature van Global Workplace Solutions. Meer weten over onze entiteit binnen de CBRE Group?Lees meer Lees meer Lees meer
About the role
We are recruiting an energetic and inspiring Project Manager to join our CBRE team at the EMEA Headquarter of our client Nike. As a Project Manager you will act and operate on tactical level in a dynamic environment were stakeholder management is key. Acting thoughtful and skillfully to client and project stakeholders whilst translating client needs into feasible programs is where you'll make a difference. In this position you are our lead in realizing projects from sketch to delivery. Important success factors are considered being in control over the delivery of projects within schedule and budget and communicating timely to the stakeholders.
A summary of the key responsibilities.
- Responsible for the full process of all Facility Management related projects such as installation upgrades, small refits projects, parking garage upgrade etc.
- Deliver best price / quality for each of the projects whilst actively working together with all stakeholders.
- Ensure excellence in the execution by all partners to deliver the assigned projects.
- Represent WD+C services, connecting with Nike functions and WD+C team members ensuring alignment for the assigned project initiatives.
- Be the link between operations and the Home Court project team assuring service perspective to be included in the design and construction phase.
- Deliver PMO related services projects to be rolled-out in a new building.
- Create Project Business cases to improve the Campus environment.
- Ensure proper visibility of the scope of work.
- Proactively introduce innovation and best practices.
- Understand how your role contributes to WD+C and Nike’s objectives.
The complexity in managing projects on the Nike Campus will primarily be the skillful management of activities in an environment where employees, visitors, customers and contractors are active and also other projects are going on. How does a day in the life of a Project Manager at Nike looks like? Think of effectively supervising the execution of a (part of a) project, or attending steering groups to provide either status updates or new ideas, tracking costs versus budget and report on time, costs and quality.
What will you bring to CBRE?
- Multiple years of relevant project management experience, preferably for an international company or brand.
- Bachelor degree (or up), preferably in Engineering.
- Ipma or Prince certification would be considered a plus.
- Fluent in English, fluent in Dutch would be considered an advantage.
- Great stakeholder management skills.
- A team player aiming for shared success.
- A passion for sports!
What we offer you
Interested to become the new PJM role in this energetic international sportive environment? Don’t wait any longer and make a 1 minute presentation video of yourself and send it over together with your cv.
- Starting salary up to €4.600 on a monthly basis (based on level of experience).
- Laptop and iPhone and optional WFH compensation.
- Fixed pension scheme and optional collective health and home insurance policies.
- 8.33% Holiday allowance, 25 fixed days of leave, up to 10 days of leave to be purchased and 2 bonus days of leave if you are not sick for 1 year.
- Development opportunities through the GWS Academy or external trainers.