Dit is een vacature van Global Workplace Solutions. Meer weten over onze entiteit binnen de CBRE Group?Lees meer Lees meer Lees meer
Your job description
CBRE GWS IFM provides both facility management as well as technical building maintenance support and services for NIKE sites around the globe, ranging from soft services such as hospitality and catering to the hard services such as maintenance planning and renovations.
In our partnership with NIKE we strive to perform at the highest levels of quality and as such, we are continuously improving on our operations and underlying processes to ensure an unambiguous experience of our service at all NIKE sites. Part of this ambition is our current program which drives the standardization of processes spanning our entire services portfolio.
At its core, the program focusses on maximizing the effectiveness and efficiency of operational and support processes through standardizing activities and output, guaranteeing conclusive SOP’s and clear KPI’s as well as developing successful information dashboards.
We are looking for a highly skilled candidate to cover the role of cross-functional program lead at the Nike account. You will be responsible for planning and designing the account programs and proactively monitoring their progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate actions where needed to assure timely and seamlessly implementation.
With 20 offices and sites spread throughout 12 countries in the EMEA region, the impact of your role and efforts will have a great affect and effect on the perceived levels of quality by our partner. It will be your responsibility to safeguard the design, execution, implementation and reporting of the various programs as well as driving the fundamentally needed support for the upcoming change.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Use status provided from activity owners to update and analyse project schedules to determine schedule slippage and other program related issues. You will ensure that issues get escalated and resolved for successfully completion of the programmes at hand;
- Maintain version control of project schedules, charters and other project documentation;
- Design, generate, review and understand PMO processes. Use aggregate data from multiple sources to create a complete analysis, improvement and/or recommendations;
- Review the accuracy of information provided and responds to requests from account and client management;
- Coordinate involvement of colleagues and technology information to facilitate successful program implementations and / or process improvements;
- Accountable for program close out process, including collecting/auditing programme documentation. Responsible for setting own project deadlines.
Through a matrix organization, you will work closely with colleagues from the different account sites and platform teams. You will also be part of the collaborative partnership network composed by CBRE, client and partners.
You will have a direct reporting line into the Regional Account Lead and a dotted line into the Global Program Manager located in the US.
What you will bring to the account
In the services CBRE GWS has to offer, we pride ourselves on our focus on quality and customer experience. Hence our strong focus on drive and attitude in the selection process for the ideal candidates, beside the basic alignment with the skills and experiences required for the successful fulfillment of the position.
- You provide subject-matter expertise, related key PMO systems and processes including knowledge transfer to teams and day-to-day functions.
- You are a strong communicator and have outstanding presentation skills, clearly articulating messages to a variety of audiences.
- You are a true team player; you thrive in a culturally diverse team and work efficiently with remote colleagues.
- You understand stakeholder management and know how to positively influence others to move toward a common vision or goal.
- You are flexible and able to work in ambiguous situations.
- You can provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to both your internal and external customers.
To be able to do so we require:
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university, with a Master's degree preferred;
- A minimum 2 years of related experience with program management;
- At least 4 years of experience in the field of project management;
- A sound knowledge of various project management methodologies as well as subsequent tooling and software;
- Experience with process optimization, continuous improvement and methodologies such as LEAN are regarded as an advantage;
What we offer
At CBRE GWS we know we can offer you a good package of primary and secondary benefits, as well as a warm and supporting organizational culture along with a variety of long-term career perspectives.
Since you will have to experience the warm and welcoming CBRE culture for yourself, let us sum up the highlights of our benefits:
- Between 45K and 75K per year, based on experience and alignment,
- A beneficial pension scheme and optional health insurance scheme;
- 8,33% holiday pay, 25 vacation days, the option to buy up to 10 additional vacation days and 2 bonus vacation days if no sick-days are used;
- Extensive personal- and professional growth opportunities via our online GWS Academy;
- You will be provided with an iPhone and laptop for both professional as well as personal use.
In addition to this benefit package, working at NIKE EHQ offers you:
- Flexibility in working hours;
- Personal and professional development tailored to your interest, progression and professional interest and needs;
- A fluent and natural symbiose with NIKE employees and activities;
- The use of the sport facilities on the NIKE campus is stimulated;
- A clear and sound COVID-19 policy including sufficient PPE and measures to ensure a safe working environment.