Dit is een vacature van Global Workplace Solutions. Meer weten over onze entiteit binnen de CBRE Group?Lees meer Lees meer Lees meer
Internship - Central Finance
About the internship!
In this role you will assist the financial controllers in their daily activities. The team is responsible for providing financial control and analysis capabilities for CBRE GWS Netherlands, including the interpretation of consolidated financial data and assistance with financial reporting. This position will give you the opportunity to work in an international team and cooperate with managers and colleagues from both the Netherlands and our regional headquarters in the United Kingdom. Moreover you will get the opportunity to gain insight into the reporting process of a big multinational.
Areas of work:
- Monthly reporting
- Forecast and budgeting processes
- Financial analytical support
- Support key processes by ensuring completeness and accuracy of data
- Support ongoing projects
What do you bring to CBRE?
- Fluency in English, verbal and written
- Ability to work individually and in a team
- Strong analytical skills and interpersonal skills
- Accurate and flexible
- Experienced in working with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- You are preferably in your third year or currently doing your Master's
- Availability: 32-40 hours per week
- Starting date: September 2021
- Location: The Core (HQ), CBRE GWS in Amsterdam (you live in the Netherlands)
What do we offer you?
- An internship "salary"of € 450 per month
- Introduction to the Finance department and working for world’s largest commercial real estate services multinational company!
- Location: our HQ "The Core"in Amsterdam
We look forward to your application!
Make sure to include a motivation letter with your application stating why you choose this Finance internship and for which period you are available.
Over CBRE Global Workplace Solutions
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”