Dit is een vacature van Global Workplace Solutions. Meer weten over onze entiteit binnen de CBRE Group?Lees meer Lees meer Lees meer
What you will do!
As a Handyman you will be responsible for keeping the various meeting rooms neat and in order, you take care of correct setups (including audio / visual equipment and other presentation aids) based on the type of meeting and you proactively report unsafe situations or faulty equipment. Ensuring this runs smoothly, you stay aware of the agendas of the various rooms and take into account ad-hoc wishes or needs.
Furthermore, as a Handyman you have additional responsibilities in coordinating small projects aimed at workplace relocations. You also provide aftercare and make additional changes or solve any problems that arise. In addition, in the position of Handyman you are the backup for the internal mail rounds and you support the teams where necessary.
A summary of day-to-day tasks:
- Check all the lights in the office. If not working, take appropriate action.
- Help with small issues like power outage, desks are not working and other ad hoc services.
- Meeting Rooms setups.
- Stock meeting room kit daily with whiteboard markers, pens, post-its.
- Small plumbing repairs.
- Door repairs.
- Check furniture on hazards or maintenance.
- Delivery of supplies and furniture.
What do you bring to CBRE?
- An LTS or MTS diploma and several years of experience in a similar position.
- You are familiar with safety regulations and preferable have a VCA diploma or are willing to get one.
- You have a good command of the Dutch language and good knowledge of the English language.
What in it for you?
- Starting salary between €2.100 and €2.700,- gross per month.
- Fixed pension scheme and optional collective health and home insurance policies.
- 8.33% Holiday pay, 25 fixed days of leave, up to 10 days of leave to be purchased and 2 bonus days of leave if you are not sick for 1 year!
- Development opportunities through the GWS Academy or external trainers.