Dit is een vacature van Global Investors. Meer weten over onze entiteit binnen de CBRE Group?Lees meer Lees meer Lees meer
About the role
- You will be working for one of the world’s largest real estate investment management organizations;
- You will have an important role in the financial management of one of our funds. In addition, the role will be expanded in the future with the financial management of the investments of our pan European Funds and direct investments from clients in the Netherlands;
- You are a strong and ambitious Business Controller and will be a sparring partner for the CFO;
- You have experience in an international organization, preferably as a Business Controller;
- You have a high level of understanding of the disciplines legal, audit and tax.
As a (Fund) Controller you are part of the controlling team of CBRE Global Investors NL, with a direct line to the CFO. You are required to work closely with the (external) team of Fund Accountants. In this role you have the responsibility for the financial closing processes of the fund. As a business controller, your role is to inform and advise the CFO. You are required to prepare detailed insights in the business from a financial perspective. You like to share your vision. Of course, you take initiative and have the explicit wish to bring the quality of your work and the organization to a higher level. CBRE Global Investors needs a self-confident, proactive and strong sparring partner with the skills to organize and prioritize. If you want to be successful in this position, you have to be a strong, critical and positive financial. Do you recognize yourself in this description? If so…
Then you might be the (Fund) Controller CBRE Global Investors NL is looking for!
- Budgeting, forecasting and reporting periodical information to investors and other stakeholders
- Preparing presentations and/or analysis for financial and management reports to client/investors and other stakeholders
- Drafting analytical texts for external financial reports, including the annual report
- Drafting capital allocation, leverage and hedging policies
- Answering questions from stakeholders (for example investors and lenders)
- Lead the cash flow forecasting process (of the Fund)Assisting and advising on strategic fund decisions including but not limited to structuring, acquisitions and sales
- Oversight of internal controls and procedures. Monitoring the tax and legal compliance of the funds’ fiscal and legal structure, controlling/monitoring the financing structure of the fund and providing input and/or commenting on investment/divestment proposals.
What do you have to offer us?
You are a pragmatic professional. You are strong in building relationships with professionals of different departments and clients. Because of your knowledge, enthusiasm and proactivity, you are strong sparring partner for both your peers and senior management. You are a dedicated, accurate, down-to-earth person and have a great sense of responsibility. As a person, you take initiative and have the explicit wish to cooperate with your colleagues and other departments. In this job it’s important to manage expectations and to set priorities.
- Academic level of education in economics, accountancy or similar
- Minimum of three years of relevant work experience as a (Business) Controller
- Excellent communicator towards clients, co-workers and in- and external stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and well-developed judgement
- Independent, proactive and self-assured
- Fluent in Dutch and English
About CBRE Global Investors
As one of the world's leading real asset investment managers, we offer our 670 institutional clients across the globe access to our broad and deep platform to support their investments in real estate and infrastructure in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific. Our expertise ranges across investment solutions including equity and debt, direct and indirect, and listed and unlisted strategies. With a footprint of 32 offices in 22 countries, we can provide in-depth local market intelligence, proprietary research and active management to execute strategies many sectors and across the risk/return spectrum. We have a team of more than 870 professionals who are committed to delivering world-class investment results and exceptional client service. All our work is guided by a corporate culture that puts clients' success at the core of what we do.
We are part of the CBRE Group, the world's largest, full-service commercial real estate services firm. This enables us to give our clients a significant competitive edge as we can harness its research, market intelligence, investment sourcing, financing, leasing and property management.
The Dutch part of the organization exists of 60 highly-educated professionals. They manage four Dutch funds: two retail funds, a residential fund and an office fund as well a portfolio of investments made by our pan-European funds in the Netherlands and direct investments from clients.