Dit is een vacature van Global Investors. Meer weten over onze entiteit binnen de CBRE Group?Lees meer Lees meer Lees meer
Fund Controller - Pan European Core Fund
As a result of a restructure within the team there is a Fund Controller opportunity for an experienced Real Estate finance professional. Reporting to the Fund CFO, being involved in every aspect of the flagship pan European core programme; the role is very broad and fast paced so will appeal to an ambitious, organised and hard-working qualified accountant.
This is largely an oversight role given the operating model is one where administration is outsourced, so the ability to liaise with, and coordinate, external providers on a daily basis is key. The Fund Controller will be responsible for one large, multi-jurisdictional, open-ended, quarterly priced fund with circa 170 entities across 15 jurisdictions and seven currencies; there is one direct report they will be required to manage and mentor. They will be required to coordinate all deliverables for review by the Fund CFO.
- Quarterly estimates & pricing actuals
- Co-ordination of investor reporting ensuring quarterly deliverables are met by various internal and external parties.
- Annual/rolling audit management and report production
- Cash management (transactional, capex, income, distributions)
- Capital call and distribution calculations
- All finance related investor correspondence
- Other financial deliverables and calculations as required under fund documentation and investor agreements
- Preparation of finance materials for investor presentation decks and internal reporting obligations.
- Expense management
- Rent collection reporting
- Managing and mentoring Fund accountant
Assisting the CFO with:
- Corporate and fund forecasts
- Structuring and transaction related due-diligence
- Fee calculations including waterfall calculations
- Continual compliance management (tax structure and transfer pricing, regulatory, financial, statutory)
- Debt financing
Other opportunities for development:
- Relationship building with local teams and 3rd party providers
- Ongoing proactive process improvement to align with other Funds and future proof the Fund through changes in documentation / strategy or growth of the Fund.
What do you have to offer us?
- ACA / ACCA qualified with up to 4 years post qualification experience,
- Audit / Transaction services experience with Big Four or mid-tier accountancy firm and/or significant experience at a real estate / private equity fund manager,
- Audit experience of a group consolidation,
- Pan European/multi-jurisdictional experience,
- Strong technical and accounting skills,
- Attention to detail and superb organizational skills.
- Knowledge of INREV
- Strong project management skills
- Experience of driving system development
- Strong written and verbal communication coupled with good commercial acumen
- Team player – able to work effectively and collaboratively within a dedicated team but also a large remote/local platform
- Ability to multi-task well
- Ability to relate well to other people at all levels, internally and externally.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
What we offer you
- Opportunity to be involved in a market leading product
- Exposure to complex investment structures
- Involvement in a high profile product within the business
- Scope to grow into the role and gain exposure to the wider business
- Financial: to be discussed during the interview process
About CBRE Global Investors
As one of the world's leading real asset investment managers, we offer our 670 institutional clients across the globe access to our broad and deep platform to support their investments in real estate and infrastructure in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific. Our expertise ranges across investment solutions including equity and debt, direct and indirect, and listed and unlisted strategies. With a footprint of 32 offices in 22 countries, we can provide in-depth local market intelligence, proprietary research and active management to execute strategies many sectors and across the risk/return spectrum. We have a team of more than 870 professionals who are committed to delivering world-class investment results and exceptional client service. All our work is guided by a corporate culture that puts clients' success at the core of what we do.
We are part of the CBRE Group, the world's largest, full-service commercial real estate services firm. This enables us to give our clients a significant competitive edge as we can harness its research, market intelligence, investment sourcing, financing, leasing and property management.