Dit is een vacature van Global Investors. Meer weten over onze entiteit binnen de CBRE Group?Lees meer Lees meer Lees meer
About the role
We have an exciting role available for a Financial Accountant within our EMEA Corporate Finance Accounting department. The corporate finance department acts as a shared services center and is responsible for the financial accounting and reporting on an EMEA and Global level for all European countries and advising the European and country management board. You will be reporting into one of the Senior Financial Accountants.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
Responsible for the processing of accounts payable, billing, accounts receivable for EMEA corporate entities,
- Assist during the monthly closing process and process journal entries;
- Work closely with the designated senior financial accountant for the specific country and FP&A staff members, and local country teams to ensure high quality of reporting;
- Assist the senior financial accountant in providing the local service providers the required information for local compliance (tax accounting (CIT, VAT) statutory accounting etc.). Provide details on accounts receivable and accounts payable pro-actively and on request;
- Assist in preparing key balance sheet reconciliations;
- Assist in providing details of monthly Balance sheet variances on local, regional and global level
- Assist in Quarterly reporting to the US regarding AR aging, guarantees etc.;
- Ensure the assigned sox controls are met.
What do you have to offer us?
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (another European language is a plus, e.g. Dutch, German, Spanish, Italian, French).
- Strong potential to develop organizational and analytical skills
- Affinity with complex IT/ERP systems (Experience with PeopleSoft is a plus)
- Around 2 years of relevant working experience
- Team player, pro-active and accurate
About the team/department
You will be part of the corporate finance team at Schiphol which consists of an accounting department (9 FTEs) and FP&A department (5 FTEs). These departments within corporate finance work closely together. The corporate finance department is led by the Corporate CFO EMEA.
About CBRE Global Investors
As one of the world's leading real asset investment managers, we offer our 670 institutional clients across the globe access to our broad and deep platform to support their investments in real estate and infrastructure in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific. Our expertise ranges across investment solutions including equity and debt, direct and indirect, and listed and unlisted strategies. With a footprint of 32 offices in 22 countries, we can provide in-depth local market intelligence, proprietary research and active management to execute strategies many sectors and across the risk/return spectrum. We have a team of more than 870 professionals who are committed to delivering world-class investment results and exceptional client service. All our work is guided by a corporate culture that puts clients' success at the core of what we do.
We are part of the CBRE Group, the world's largest, full-service commercial real estate services firm. This enables us to give our clients a significant competitive edge as we can harness its research, market intelligence, investment sourcing, financing, leasing and property management.