Dit is een vacature van Global Workplace Solutions. Meer weten over onze entiteit binnen de CBRE Group?Lees meer Lees meer Lees meer
Finance & Lead Contract Support
About the role
As our Finance & Lead Contract Support you'll be part of the global AkzoNobel accountteam. Main responsibility will be optimizing financial and operational processes for the client. Being successful means meeting agreed KPI requirements, client expectations and continuously realize improvements. Reporting will be into the EMEA Finance Manager while you will directly lead two Contract Support colleagues (Amsterdam & Sassenheim). Furthermore, you support the financial reporting in Enterprise EMEA with client revenues worth $30m, spanning 4 countries (and growing), and own financial reporting and analysis for two Netherlands sites. Three main aspects in this role are: assisting the EMEA Finance Manager in the accounting, supporting the local Contract Support Team in discharging their responsibilities and being an SME on the IT-Systems used on the contract, such as Vantage Analytics / Tableau, Si7 and Dynamics AX.
- Run and review P&Ls Monthly and influence P&L result, WIP reports at least weekly and TWC; complete regular P&L reviews with Site Leaders/Facilities Managers
- Run open purchase order report weekly and review all open orders keeping aged POs to a minimum; run and review Debt report weekly ensuring issues are dealt with promptly ensuring CBRE receive payment in line with our contractual payment terms
- Lead the Contract Support Team in the production of billing application, calculating margins, raising invoices, and submitting to client and to control the invoice pool
- Actively participate as part of the Finance and Contract Support Team
- Positively respond to both our internal and external customers (often in a matrix environment) through effective communication and personal credibility
- Ensure company policies and procedures are adhered to consistently throughout the Account and Contract Support Team
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of accounting records and financial systems, whilst identifying opportunities to enhance system efficiencies
- Support the financial planning and forecasting cycle and support financial controllers with SOX compliance
- Understand and delivery of all client reporting requirements
- Continually develop systems to maximize efficiency benefits for the customer and GWS
- Anticipate and deliver customer (internal and external) needs while building effective relationships whilst optimizing contract performance
- Manage Facility Management and Business Intelligence systems as super/key user in the business unit and deliver training to users when required
- Add value by streamlining processes using available tools that will save time and allow our teams to focus on value-add activities
What will you bring to CBRE?
- A Bachelor degree in Accounting.
- Affinity with finance, technology & IT.
- Highly computer literate with IT Skills, experience with Dynamics, Excel VBA, Tableau, Power BI, SQL is considered an advantage.
- Strong English language skills and a good understanding of the Dutch language.
- Organised and open to new ways of working to challenge inefficiencies.
- Understand a customer-facing environment and are able to operate in contract environment.
What we can offer you.
- Starting salary up to €5.000,- on a monthly basis and based on level of experience.
- Laptop and iPhone.
- Fixed pension scheme and optional collective health and home insurance policies.
- 8.33% Holiday allowance, 25 fixed days of leave, up to 10 days of leave to be purchased and 2 bonus days of leave if you are not sick for 1 year.
- Development opportunities through the GWS Academy or external trainers.
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”l