Dit is een vacature van Global Investors. Meer weten over onze entiteit binnen de CBRE Group?Lees meer Lees meer Lees meer
Director Regulatory Compliance (Continental Europe)
About the role
We have an exciting job opening available for a Director Regulatory Compliance (Continental Europe).
- You will be a senior member of the Regulatory Compliance function for CBRE Global Investors EMEA, consisting of two additional dedicated colleagues based in the Netherlands, two in Luxembourg, and three in the UK; with support from members of the EMEA Legal and Risk teams;
- You will act as a sparring partner and adviser to senior Corporate and Fund management teams in Europe on all Compliance related matters;
- You will design, implement, and monitor compliance with, Company policies (including but not limited to Red Book, AML, CFT, Marketing, Code of Business Conduct, AntiCorruption);
- Review investment and Fund or program structuring proposals for compliance with AIFMD and/or MiFID and other regulations and company policies prior to submission to European Investment Committee and other management bodies;
- Monitor and educate the Business on developments in the regulatory compliance area;
- Report to the Senior Director Risk and Compliance EMEA;
- Work closely with the EMEA Legal, Finance and Operational Risk teams;
- Be based at the CBRE Global Investors EMEA office at Schiphol, The Netherlands.
- University Master’s degree or equivalent. Legal qualification preferred;
- At least 6 years of professional working experience in the regulatory compliance area most of it gained within a leading institution in the financial services industry;
- Experience gained in an AIFMD and MIFID II regulated real estate (or other asset class) investment management environment;
- Experience in leading business projects with regard to Compliance topics, such as KYC/CDD and implementing Compliance risk controls-frameworks;
- Experience dealing autonomously with regulators such as AFM (Netherlands) and CSSF (Luxembourg);
- Highly professional, confident, pro-active and open-minded
- Fluent in English, Dutch preferred;
- Experience managing a team, implementing of new regulations and monitoring of compliance
- Self-reliant, a team player, also able to work autonomously
- Eager to take on responsibilities and new challenges; ability to interact efficiently with the business and with other functions.
About CBRE Global Investors
As one of the world’s leading real asset investment managers, we offer our 670 institutional clients across the globe access to our broad and deep platform to support their investments in real estate and infrastructure in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific. Our expertise ranges across investment solutions including equity and debt, direct and indirect, and listed and unlisted strategies. With a footprint of 32 offices in 22 countries, we can provide in-depth local market intelligence, proprietary research and active management to execute strategies many sectors and across the risk/return spectrum. We have a team of more than 870 professionals who are committed to delivering world-class investment results and exceptional client service. All our work is guided by a corporate culture that puts clients’ success at the core of what we do.
We are part of the CBRE Group, the world’s largest, full-service commercial real estate services firm. This enables us to give our clients a significant competitive edge as we can harness its research, market intelligence, investment sourcing, financing, leasing and property management.