Dit is een vacature van Global Workplace Solutions. Meer weten over onze entiteit binnen de CBRE Group?Lees meer Lees meer Lees meer
Business Unit Coordinator
Looking for a job providing a diverse arrange of tasks, with not a single day being the same?
Within the role as Business Unit Coordinator you will be part of the Data Center Solutions Benelux, France and Spain team. Your main purpose is to provide support service to the business unit leaders and business managers. This conclude responsibilities such as (internal) communicating and implementing business policies and processes, arranging business meetings and assisting with all the sales opportunities. This means that you will also prepare Business Unit Reviews and help with Sales marketing activities. This a small part of the job as there will be other responsibilities to attend to. As mentioned above no day will be the same. You are at the forefront of your career with ambition, drive and energy and looking for an opportunity to start shaping your career into the right direction. Furthermore you’re a ‘’smart cookie’’ being able to go the extra mile and test yourself in an ever challenging and dynamic growth market. When your successful a next role can be on your path soon!
What can you offer to CBRE?
- Experienced in Social Media and editing video content
- Writing high-quality, creative and effective texts
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written (English and Dutch)
- Expert level user of Microsoft office (Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Strong numeracy skills and a quick study within in-house systems
- The ability to find and obtain documents quickly
- Being able to accurate administrate all different kinds of paperwork
- Bachelor degree (hbo) and relevant work experience in the following fields: Marketing, Sales, Sales Support, Inside Sales, Finance or Accounting
- Think conceptually
- Work systematically and structured
- Are you a team player: you work effectively with people inside and outside the organization
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is market leader in the field of regulated technical, facility, real estate and project management. We let the real estate portfolio and the employees of our customers excel. We believe that creating optimal value for the job is, such as higher productivity and healthier employees. With a background in technology, facility management, real estate or project management, you will naturally find an inspiring working environment at Global Workplace Solutions, where you can work at the highest level with large, national and international clients.