Dit is een vacature van Global Workplace Solutions. Meer weten over onze entiteit binnen de CBRE Group?Lees meer Lees meer Lees meer
As a Business Controller you will focus on annual accounts, financial reports, business developments, internal control framework, budget and forecast.
How will you add value?
As a Financial/Business controller at CBRE Global Workplace Solutions, you are part of the Central Finance team. Within the team you are the right hand of the Finance Manager and Operation lead. You are an expert in the field of finance and accounting and focus on the annual accounts, financial reports, understanding the business and developments and changes to your actual performance, internal control framework, and control measures. You support in assuring compliance with all financial laws and regulations and you are jointly responsible for managing the various Audits and internal control processes. You also act as a sparring partner for the various Business Controllers and management.
It is a challenging position in an international organization with sufficient career opportunities.
Your direct duties and responsibilities include supporting the Finance Manager and Operation Lead on the following topics:
- Preparation of the Monthly/Annual Financial Statements and accompanying notes.
- Preparing monthly budget controls against Plan and Forecast
- Translate business developments into you actuals and forecast
- Analyses on differences in Plan and Forecast versus actuals.
- Be a business partner towards the customer and look for opportunities.
- Assisting contract support department: invoicing, AR outstanding, PO set up and invoice pool.
- Overseeing the internal and external audits and prepare necessary documents.
- Acting as contact for implementation of the best practice AO/IC.
- Ensuring that the business complies with Group policies and Financial Control best practices.
- Preparing and Assessing the prudence used in accounting for Balance Sheet positions (UBR, UER, Overdue debt, etc).
What will you bring to CBRE?
- Bachelor's or master's degree in business economics, econometrics, accountancy or business analytics.
- Knowledge and experience of operating under US GAAP.
- Familiar with the export and control of SOX legislation.
- Experience with budget control, complex Excel functions such as V-Lookup and creating pivot tables.
- Proactively provides solicited and unsolicited advice on to colleagues, business and management.
- Knows how to get a message across to the business or your stakeholders.
- Proficient in both Dutch and English.
This is what we have to offer you!
- Annual starting salary between €45.000 and €65.000 incl. holiday allowance.
- Pension scheme and optional company health care insurance.
- 8,33% Holiday allowance, 25 fixed days of annual leave, 10 optional days to acquire annually and 2 bonus days when no sick leave registrations in one year.
- Development trainings and courses via GWS Academy and/or external trainers.