Dit is een vacature van Global Workplace Solutions. Meer weten over onze entiteit binnen de CBRE Group?Lees meer Lees meer Lees meer
How will you add value?
As a Business Controller at CBRE Global Workplace Solutions, you act as the financial conscience of the business providing support with management information, financial analyses, and decision information whilst being part of the CBRE Central Finance team. You provide an adequate basis for accounting in line with CBRE finance standards. Doing so you demonstrate being an expert in the field of finance and accounting and focus on the financial reports, understanding the business and developments and changes to your actual performance, internal control framework, and control measures. You support in assuring compliance with all financial laws and regulations and are jointly responsible for managing the various Audits and internal control processes.
Direct duties and responsibilities include supporting the Project Manager and Operation Lead on the following topics:
- Be a business partner towards the customer and look for opportunities.
- Preparation of the Monthly/Annual Financial Statements and accompanying notes.
- Responsible for optimizing the planning & control cycle and financial systems.
- Preparing monthly budget controls against Plan and Forecast.
- Translate business developments into your Actuals and Forecast.
- Analyses on differences in Plan and Forecast versus actuals.
- Assisting contract support department: invoicing, AR outstanding and PO set up.
- Overseeing the internal and external audits and prepare necessary documents.
- Preparing and Assessing the prudence used in accounting for Balance Sheet positions (UBR, UER, Overdue debt, etc).
What will you bring to CBRE?
- A Bachelor's or master's degree in business economics, econometrics, accountancy or business analytics.
- A strong personality with a positive/critical mind-set, helicopter view, that feels accountable, is analytical, detail oriented, communicative, team focused and pragmatic.
- Extensive experience (minimum 5 years) in Finance/Business Controlling.
- Knowledge and experience of operating under US GAAP.
- Experience with budget control and complex Excel functions.
- Fluency in both Dutch and English is a must.
This is what we offer you!
- Annual starting salary between €45.000 and €65.000 incl. holiday allowance.
- Pension scheme and optional company health care insurance.
- 8,33% Holiday allowance, 25 fixed days of annual leave, 10 optional days to acquire annually and 2 bonus days when no sick leave registrations in one year.
- Development trainings and courses via GWS Academy and/or external trainers.