Dit is een vacature van Global Workplace Solutions. Meer weten over onze entiteit binnen de CBRE Group?Lees meer Lees meer Lees meer
About the roleThe Alliance Director manages the contract relationship, acting as a trusted advisor and thought leader to grow the business relationship and contract value. In this role you will ensure alignment between the Organon account organization and other departments within GWS to maximize value creation and ensure excellence in operational delivery by providing direction and oversight to enable account teams to positively contribute and comprehensively manage the fulfillment of our commitment to the client.
Through the development and execution of an Account Business Plan, you will be responsible for the profitable revenue growth and profit targets of the account portfolio..
The responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited, to the following:
P&L, Contract Management and Governance.
- Accountable for financial performance of the Organon account.
- Indirectly leads the resources to deliver against the contract, managing scope interpretation as required.
- Leads the sponsorship essential to deliver against the contract, managing Scope interpretation as required.
- Ensures fulfillment of “promise” to customer – sets tone and culture for the way GWS delivers.
- Engages executive involvement as needed to leverage the broader GWS portfolio to introduce new scope & business pricing as part of delivering an integrated set of services.
- Ability to negotiate, administer contract and possess solid understanding of contractual terms and implications.
Customer Relationship Management & Development.
- Manages the contract relationship, acting as a trusted advisor and thought leader to grow the business relationship with the client.
- Demonstrates credibility and thought leadership, influencing business outcomes.
- Manages enterprise wide client relationships at senior levels acting as an extension of the client’s executive management team.
- Creates alignment between customer need & organizational delivery.
- Manages issue escalation and resolution.
Strategic Planning & Value Creation.
- Account Growth.
- Acts as an expert in customer’s business, culture and strategy by pro-actively contributing to the improvement of the client’s business.
- Supports growth of customer’s business through the development and execution of an Account Business Plan.
- Influences the client’s planning and budgeting process to enhance value and optimize performance.
- Represents the customers’ best interests externally and internally to GWS.
- Strategic interpreter of needs and identifier of new value-added services.
- Accommodates, plans, integrates portfolio contraction & expansion.
- Ensures the successful management of scope expansion & renewal activities.
- Establishes and executes resource & people strategy.
Service Delivery Integration and Assurance.
- Acts as single point of contact for communication to and from the senior client.
- Act as team leader and be responsible for provision of all services that touch customer; manage escalation process.
- Maintains effective communication on significant matters with and between all functional areas of the account team and the service. delivery team, as well as within GWS and executive leadership.
- Manages in a matrix environment.
- Manages Customer business changes that impact service delivery.
- Directs the account leadership team and may have direct reporting as well as matrix reporting responsibilities .
- Manages in a diverse environment.
- May have Global or multi regional responsibilities.
What will you bring to CBRE?
- A relevant Msc. degree.
- Multiple years of international experience managing a large P&L, acting as a visionary leader and demonstrating high level of credibility, client management, networking and interpersonal skills.
- You have a proven track record in the development & implementation of strategic plans and managing customer accounts across multiple regions.
- Ability to effectively navigate in a matrix organization, understanding of contracts and commercial models in the market
- You have strong communication skills, industry knowledge and consultative skills.
- Base gross annual (starting) salary up to €120.000,- (incl. 8,33% holiday allowance)
- Incentive scheme, company car (or car allowance), laptop & iPhone.
- Fixed pension scheme and optional collective health insurance policies.
- 8.33% Holiday allowance, 25 fixed days of leave, up to 10 days of leave to be purchased and 2 bonus days of leave when not sick for 1 year.
- Development opportunities through the GWS Academy or external trainers.
Global Workplace Solutions
Gewenst aantal uren:
Global Workplace Solutions
Fleur van Mourik staat je graag te woord