This is a vacancy of Global Workspace Solutions. Want to know more about our entity within the CBRE Group?Read more Read more Read more
About the role!
- Working closely with the Divisional Leadership Team, the individual is expected to identify, analyse and implement opportunities to enhance business performance and drive managed and predictable growth;
- Partner with the leadership team to add value to decision making and contribute to the development and implementation of the overall divisional business plan for our GWS Local business segment;
- Building buy-in from the multiple stakeholders will be critical to the success of this role. A deep understanding of the Division and its customers, while ensuring consistent application of finance processes and procedures, will be a critical success factor;
- Use commercial acumen to ensure we meet contractual requirements and maximize returns to profits and cash flow;
- Deliver complex contractual obligations, glide path and customer GMP commitments;
- Drive new business wins from ensuring correct financial oversight during the tender stage through to successful transition and act as a subject matter expert during the transition phase;
- Influence key stakeholders across geographies to ensure that we are driving profitable outcomes from global clients
- Build, lead and motivate a diverse and effective team. Empower team members to take responsibility and accountability;
- Lead and deliver divisional financial reporting, including monthly reporting, plans and forecasts interacting with key support function (controllership and FP&A);
- Develop and deliver processes, systems and infrastructure to support growth and expansion
- Support the preparation of the financial reports led by controllership;
- Manage compliance through the required procedures and processes;
- Ensure work in progress and unbilled revenue is minimized. Regular review of outstanding debt with zero overdue debt;
- Ensure CBRE and statutory obligations are met for reporting & governance purposes and adhered to consistently through the Division influencing proactively relevant department (Tax, Controllership);
- Own the financial integrity of the Divisional P&L and Balance Sheet for the GWS Local segment;
- Develop targets and bench-marking processes to challenge the financial information provided by Divisional Finance staff;
- Provide information and resolve issues raised by both external and internal auditors;
- Ensure in conjunction with controllership that business area is fully compliant with Sarbanes Oxley.
What do you have to offer us?
- +10 years of a proven track record of success working in a Finance leadership role in a complex multinational with hands on experience of managing teams in other countries;
- Preferably degree qualified or equivalent qualification in finance;
- Ability to combine strategic vision with hands-on, pragmatic delivery;
- Previous experience of working in the service industry using operating systems such as Dynamics AX is an advantage as well as knowledge of GMP, Cost plus and Fixed price commercial models;
- Superior written and verbal communication skills with strong oral presentation skills in (fluent/native) Dutch and English;
- 100% Customer Focused towards internal and external customers, with relentless aim on driving value and solutions that further the company’s goals and objectives;
- Strong influential skills that leverage genuine engagement with cross functional and cross business teams to implement enterprise strategies and solutions;
- Capable of working in a matrix environment;
- Track record of achieving results through others;
- Proven commercial acumen and ability to contribute to decision-making;
- Results/ task orientated, with attention to detail and accuracy;
- Excellent time management and organisational and entrepreneurial skills;
- Commitment to continuous improvement;
- Ability to lead and work as part of a team, as well as independently;
- Calm manner, able to work under pressure and with changing demands and priorities;
- Confidential and discrete approach.
About CBRE Advisory/CBRE Global Investors/CBRE Global Workplace Solutions!
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”