This is a vacancy of Global Investors. Want to know more about our entity within the CBRE Group?Read more Read more Read more
European Portfolio Management Analyst - Indirect strategies
About the role!
Client portfolio management:
- Provide support with portfolio construction, on-going monitoring of the portfolios and reporting to clients through production of quarterly reports and client presentations;
- Responsible for client investment data in client investment plan and databases;
- Track relevant data for investment performance;
- Assist with responses to client requests;
- Besides financial objectives has the mandate a focus on ESG targets
Fund investment monitoring:
- Review the quarterly reports of invested funds (candidate will gain exposure across a range of countries, sectors and from core to enhanced funds);
- Attend meetings with fund managers and record minutes/ action points;
- Prepare fund research notes on invested funds (including review of strategy, portfolio, governance and ESG objectives);
- Co-ordinate research related to invested funds;
- Prepare the financial analysis for our quarterly fund forecasts.
What do you have to offer us?
- Graduated from university (Master’s degree) specialising in finance, investment or real estate;
- Proven experience with working in a real estate (investment) firm or a Big Four firm;
- Minimum of 1 year of working experience;
- Strong analytical skills and well-developed critical attitude;
- Strong work ethic and ambition;
- Independent and proactive;
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills;
- Team player;
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in English;
- Strong Excel skills.
About CBRE Global Investors
CBRE Global Investors specialises in managing real estate investments with different risk / return profiles and operates in North America, Europe and Asia. Clients of CBRE Global Investors are institutional investors, such as public and private pension funds, insurance companies, sovereign wealth funds, foundations and endowments, as well as private investors.
The company is part of the CBRE Group, which has over 100,000 employees across 530 offices worldwide.
CBRE Global Investment Partners (CBRE GIP) is part of CBRE Global Investors. CBRE GIP delivers investment solutions customized for clients’ individual risk and return objectives by constructing portfolios using private funds, secondaries, co-investments and joint ventures, partnering with leading operators and fund managers. Strategies cover the risk spectrum from core to enhanced, can be global or regional in nature, and use a variety of investment vehicles on clients’ preference. CBRE GIP manages over $39.6 billion of AuM, as at 31 March 2021. CBRE GIP has a team of 95 professionals operating from offices in London (HQ), Amsterdam, Luxembourg, Boston, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney.